Development of high-load startups on SCRUM
Are startups extremely risky? Partly true. 70% of startups do not start, closing at the development stage. Let the business idea was great. We have a technology that allows you to bring the project to release in 90% of cases.
Have you ever had the feeling that you want something more than an out-of-box site?
It remains only to find an intelligent and experienced team (it is somewhere nearby) And to realize our plans!
No one needs complex projects. They annoy users. They torment the owners, as they are very expensive to maintain, and throwing out is a pity. Therefore, about complex projects and say nothing. It’s about ideas.
- Have you ever had the impression that there are a lot of stupid subordinates around (or bosses, or just others) who climb with their supposedly clever ideas, and yours are not in a hurry to realize? Sometimes you want to turn on a machine that would take and implement your ideas, and take away all the problems for yourself?
- Have you ever had the feeling that you want something more than an out-of-box site?
- Have you ever had a desire to make an application for a social network? Or your own social network? Or something else, more abruptly, to which no one has ever thought?
- Have you ever had a dream to become famous, to release a popular Internet project or to become a rock star?
- Have you ever worked with a team that has long and tediously coordinated TK, and then refused to make improvements in the course of work?
For any answer “YES”, count 5 points. If the amount is more than 15 – you are an ambitious leader, prone to creating startups.
- If you have a project idea, and you are looking for someone who can competently and accurately make it;
- If you have a task that cannot be solved on a boxed CMS – a functional service, an application for a social network or something else;
- If you have a project that someone has filled up;
- If you have a TK for 50 sheets or a prototype, or a sketch on a napkin …
This is exactly the kind of project that we love the most, and most importantly, we are able to put into life, without straining your trivialities as the author of the idea.
How will the work go?
We practice the scrum methodology in our team.
“Scrum (Scrum) – one of the leading methods of flexible programming. It involves the creation of a software product by a cross-functional team. At the same time, the development itself is divided into time stages – sprints, taking into account regularly updated priorities that have been set. “Rallies.” The key people in the scrum project are “the owner of the product”, he is the customer’s representative, and the scrum master who monitors the Scrum principles and moderates the discussions. Each sprint is ysya full cycle of works from planning to testing, theoretically translates into another intermediate product revision.
If you do not yet have a technical assignment, we will conclude a framework agreement for the development of the TZ and the prototype of the site. After the prototype and TZ are ready, we will perform the most accurate estimate of the timing and cost. Further most strongly reminds the baton:
- We will coordinate with you the key stages of the project (sprints) with a length of 2-4 weeks.
- For a specific sprint – we will draw up a schedule of daily work (timeline).
- We develop all development with teams of 2-3 programmers. This allows you to run your project at least twice as fast as competitors do.
- Periodically you will receive progress reports. In addition, inside the company we practice daily oral daily scrum, which you can join as a listener if you have time and desire.
- The result of each sprint will be a fully working and tested project that implements all the functions of the previous stages of development.
- All suggestions for improving the project, you expressed in the process, we will fix and make in the subsequent sprints. You get the opportunity to flexibly control the budget, functionality and timing of the project, managing the development priorities.
- You can constantly monitor the results of work on the project on our demo servers (usually we keep two copies of the project – the current stable sprint and daily build), except that the entire program code will be available to you from the version control system (svn).
What do we want in return?
We passionately want to implement startups, about which millions will learn to admire. A small team of highly qualified fanatics professionals who love their work. We are not even against the NDA (although it is 20% more expensive).
What you get:
- Full control over the development;
- Full predictability of work progress;
- The possibility of making new features and improvements right along the project;
- The ability to change the budget in the course of work.
What projects do we like?
First, interesting. Your project should be ambitious, interactive, ideological.
Secondly, promising. This means that the project will live after development. This can be achieved when you plan to spend 3-10 times more resources on project marketing than on development.
Third, real. Please do not write “how much does the classmate cost?” No one needs him, believe me. And it is very expensive 😉
And finally – secured by an adequate budget. We are ready to embody ideas. But we work not for the idea and not for food, but for adequate remuneration. Interesting projects with a budget of 600,000 rubles., A period of 1.5 months.
How much is it?
We use the estimate of the laboriousness in hours, then multiply the number of hours by the rate (cost per hour of work) of the relevant specialists. After we have a technical task and a prototype in hand, we will be able to make an assessment for the entire project (as accurate as possible, but without taking into account possible additions and ideas arising along the way). When planning each sprint, you will receive its assessment with an accuracy of up to a ruble.