Layout and animation: front-end developers build a site, add wow effects and powder a nice animation. And the designer ensures that the project pixel to pixel coincides with the layout.
The result of the work is carefully monitored: the designer monitors the compliance of the layout of the concept, and the quality control specialist ensures the correct display on any gadgets.
Usually we use:
- React.Native for mobile development;
- Node.js for startups and highly loaded interactive systems;
- ZendFramework for most corporate and enterprise-level systems;
- 1C-Bitrix for corporate-class projects and e-commerce.
Corporate-class projects or e-commerce, we most often develop on 1C-Bitrix. This CMS is mercilessly exploited by Eldorado, Euroset and other cool online stores. This is a stable and supported solution.
“Oh, well, it’s expensive!”
No more expensive than maintaining the “ingenious code” of some freelancer, who took the development of 30-50 thousand, – another developer will not always be able to understand this copyright code. And do not forget that freelancers sometimes disappear at the very moment when the site “fell”, and you need to fix everything urgently. And the same “Start” edition, which is quite enough for a small site, costs only 4,900 rubles. And there everything is predictable.
“Oh, well, this is inconvenient!”
Somewhere you once heard that the admin panel is inconvenient, such sites are difficult to maintain, and yet they shamelessly slow down. In fact, 1C-Bitrix is easy to manage content, process applications and orders through the administrative panel. With support, there are also no problems: CMS has a wide partner network. Well, the speed of sites depends more on the hosting and on the quality of the development itself.
For the last answer!
Fifty modules go into the load for 1C-Bitrix – we carefully configure, adapt the design and adjust them to the logic of your business manually. Thanks to such hard work on our part, you will get a project with a thoughtful, unique and user-friendly interface.
For example, we can implement and configure:
- Interactive verification of user input
- Intellectual system of selection of color and complete set for your goods
- Interactive maps
- Personal accounts for your dealers
20% of the value of the layout falls on the adaptive version.
Adaptive is a sign of good tone, because users who prefer mobile devices to computers already have more than 50%. And all our sites at any time can be made adaptive – we will draw and impose special layouts for small screens of smartphones and tablets, so that your project works correctly and makes a profit regardless of what device the user views from.
Two types of adapta:
- Classic: Option based on a 12-column grid with two break points. Suitable for corporate sites, portals with an emphasis on content and online stores.
- Personal: There are also two break points, but they are determined and agreed with you. Suitable for promotional sites with complex animations, for sites with a large number of pop-up windows and for complex interactive projects.
We are working on the methodology of Scrum and Agile.
This means that we are planning to work not six months ahead, but in small segments – sprints. Each sprint is coordinated with you, and if you decide to change something: do not implement any function, because the budget has been cut, or, conversely, to shuffle and develop everything at once, we will do so. Without long approvals, rewriting TK and other bureaucracy. Because we love flexible, fast and efficient work.
For example, at first we only make a corporate website from which you can send a request for a callback. This site can already be launched, it will work and make a profit. In parallel, we can continue to develop and in the second sprint add the functionality of an online store or personal account.
We keep all the tasks for the project in the Product Backlog – a list organized by task priority for your business. So, the first stage of development (or sprint) includes the most priority of them. In the course of the project, you, as the Product Owner, can add new functions to the list, delete old ones and change the order of their development. Or do the traditional and adhere to the original plan 🙂
Three cycles of testing help to control the work at all stages:
- Proactive Testing: programmers pass their tasks on pre-agreed acceptance tests. This approach guarantees quality from the first lines of development.
- Classical testing: a quality specialist conducts complete testing of the project, including tests for speed and resistance to hacker attacks. This ensures guaranteed security and integrity of the system.
- Usability Testing:
A manager who has not participated in the project examines the system with a “non-salty” look in order to make the project even better and bring additional gloss.
All test results are available online – you can track our work in real time. On long-term and complex projects, we use automatic regression testing. This is an elite method, it allows us to keep under control projects in which the code is more than in four volumes of “War and Peace”.